Thursday, April 4, 2013

From Couch to Croft: Part 2

Not too much to report as of yet, but I decided to update anyway.

So, I will post pictures as soon as I pull them from my phone.  Just pictures of some smoothies I've concocted and let me just say they are most delicious.  They may look funky, but they're awesome.  Oh, and pictures of a hike I went on with my friend Brit.

It's been a bit of a rocky start, but I'm improving.  I've gone from zero exercise (I know, horrible) to a few times a week.  I've been working out with a friend (Brit, you're, as the kids say, AMAZEBALLS) and that makes it a bit more bearable, especially when you're hiking somewhere as beautiful as by the Bridal Veil Falls.  So beautiful.

And, when we're not hiking, we dance.  Well, she dances and I flail like Kermit in a panic.

Anyway, this post is a bit short, but I'm trying to keep my promise of updating regularly in order to keep myself accountable.  I'll edit later tonight and add some pictures.

Until next week!

No comments: