Saturday, August 15, 2015

Cooking. Because food!

I know.  I know.  You've missed me and I, dear readers, have missed you.  While you definitely deserve an explanation as to my (koffverykoff) prolonged absence, I have a little post to make before.  Here goes.

Readers advisory.  To me, helping a patron of the library find a book is one of the best things I can do.  I love finding a book for someone else to love, to explore the shelves right along with them.  It's a treasure hunt and it is one of the best aspects of being an (almost) librarian.

Anyway, I once again returned to an old favorite, The Princess and the Frog Cookbook.  The recipes and layouts are darling and easy to follow, all but inviting you (and any littles you may have) to cook and bake the day away.  Oh, and sing.  You gotta sing.

I would recommend this book to a younger audience (perhaps starting with age 8) and right on up to, well, everyone.  If you enjoyed the Disney movie, you'll enjoy this cookbook.

Now, get cooking and singing and grooving.

No comments: