Thursday, November 17, 2011

Good news

Haha, that title makes me chuckle.  If you've seen Futurama, then you'll understand.

Moving on to my EPICALLY FANTASTICALLY AMAZING GOOD NEWS!

First, I got a job at my favorite Library!  That's right.  My dream is coming true.  And it's awesome.  I love my job!  I get a little giddy every time I drive to work.  It's the best during events.  Things are crazy busy and time just flies!  There's actually an event coming up in two weeks.  Christopher Paolini, author of the Eragon series, is going to be at the library.  That's right.  Be excited.

And.  I'm dressing up for the event.  Yay costumes!  I'm going to be Arya the Elf.  I'm going to be dressed in medieval finery.  I'll probably also be carrying around some sort of pointy and dangerous object, like a sword.

Anyway.  That's good news part one.

Good news part two: I'M OFFICIALLY GRADUATING IN APRIL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy CRAP, I can't describe how excited I am.  No more finals, midterms, or silly projects...at least until I get into my Master's program.  Sigh.  But that program will be awesome.  Gonna get my MLS at (hopefully) the San Jose State University.  I'm hoping and praying they accept me.  The two biggest reasons: they're one of the best programs and were recommended to me by quite a few librarians AND I wouldn't have to take the GRE.  Woohoo!

Okay.  That's all for now.  I'll be posting some pictures of events and such later.

Oh.  And the downer of my week: I'm not in Orlando at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with my best friend Brit.

No comments: