So, I've seen this meme floating around out in the wilds of the interwebs and decided to give it a go. And besides, what could be a more fascinating read than 10 facts about myself? Nothing would be the correct answer.
1) I am a senior at university and will be graduating this coming April!
2) I have my dream job at my lovely library.
3) I'm addicted to books. I will go a day without eating if it means I can buy a book. I know. I'm sick. But the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. The only obstacle to my recovery is that I never want to recover.
4) I have the best parents in the world. Seriously. THE. BEST.
5) I love to bake. I love coming up with new and interesting cupcake concoctions.
6) I never leave my house without at least one book in my bag.
7) I have two jobs and I'm a full-time student. I know. I'm officially cracked.
8) I'm 5'8''.
9) I love to sing. I will suddenly burst into song. If you want to know what your life would be like if it was a musical, come hang around me.
10) I'm socially awkward. I have no clue how to talk to people that I don't already know, which means I spend most of my time huddled in a corner...with a book.
What about you? Any interesting tidbits? The people would like to know. And by people, I mean me.