Wednesday, December 28, 2011

10 Facts

So, I've seen this meme floating around out in the wilds of the interwebs and decided to give it a go.  And besides, what could be a more fascinating read than 10 facts about myself?  Nothing would be the correct answer.

1) I am a senior at university and will be graduating this coming April!
2) I have my dream job at my lovely library.
3) I'm addicted to books.  I will go a day without eating if it means I can buy a book.  I know.  I'm sick.  But the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.  The only obstacle to my recovery is that I never want to recover.
4) I have the best parents in the world.  Seriously.  THE. BEST.
5) I love to bake.  I love coming up with new and interesting cupcake concoctions.
6) I never leave my house without at least one book in my bag.
7) I have two jobs and I'm a full-time student.  I know.  I'm officially cracked.
8) I'm 5'8''.
9) I love to sing.  I will suddenly burst into song.  If you want to know what your life would be like if it was a musical, come hang around me.
10) I'm socially awkward.  I have no clue how to talk to people that I don't already know, which means I spend most of my time huddled in a corner...with a book.

What about you?  Any interesting tidbits?  The people would like to know.  And by people, I mean me.

No comments: