Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stuff

I've come to realize that every time I start to make a blog post, I end up deleting it because it's not witty or informative or something.  Then, I had an epiphany (cue angelic, inspirational music).  I don't need to have a substantial or whatever post all the time.  This is my blog and I can whatever I want with it!

In light of that, I've recommitted myself to posting something at least once a week.  I mean, this blog is supposed to be my mental meanderings and there's been little mental meandering happening lately.

Also!  I've decided I'm going to do a Halloween Super-Nerd SPECTACULAR Giveaway!  Be happy/excited!  I don't know what I'm giving away yet, but it will be nerdy and it will be Halloween-y.  But, there's a catch.  I want more followers! \(*o*)/  So, the giveaway won't happen until I hit at least 30 followers.  Buahahaha!

So, help me promote my blog and when I hit 30 followers, I'll post the rules (or lack of rules, whatever) and what the prizes and such will be.  I'm totally excited about this giveaway.  You have NO idea!

And, because I'm hyper (little sleep+caffeine=hyper-goofy Super-Nerd), here is a picture of my cat, Tux.  Yay!  Doesn't he look devilishly dapper?

No comments: