Friday, April 29, 2011

Robot Rock

My lovely friend called--or was it a text?--me yesterday and invited me to go to a movie with her and another friend at the dollar theater.  I was going to say no.  I mean, my room is a wreck (sorry Mum) and my house could also use a little sprucing (my poor roommate).  But, she told me it was Tron: Legacy and I've been wanting to watch it for awhile, now.  I totally have a crush on Garrett Hedlund----------------------------------------------->


Anyway.  I really enjoyed the movie.  It wasn't an edge-of-your-seat, nail-biting thriller.  It was, what I'd call, a pretty feel-good movie.  There was definitely action, but it was something I could watch with my entire family (little niece and slightly older nephew included) which is important.

AND!  Daft Punk made a cameo.  SQUEE!  I love Daft Punk.  They did all of the music for this movie, which was fantastic.  One of my favorite moments in the movie was the Daft Punk cameo (they're always amusing).


This is a movie I'll be purchasing (and SOON!).  It's the type of movie I could pop into the DVD player if I'm having a bummer day and know my mood will improve.  I mean, c'mon.  It's Garrett Hedlund.  And he rides a motorcycle (specifically a Ducati), which drastically ups his hotness *drool*.

Need I say more?  No?  Didn't think so.

P.S.  He was in the movie Four Brothers, which is fantastic!  I loved that movie!  He's also in Country Strong.  I had no desire to see this movie...and now I'm tempted.

No comments: